Friday, April 10, 2009

Yvonne Wen

Nowadays,many people still prefer shopping in stores ,even though online shopping is more and more popular. There are a couple of reasons why I prefer shopping in stores.

Shopping in a store is a kind of way to relax myself during shopping. For example, when I get upset with something, I will go shopping that is not any subjects I want to buy. While I look at the merchandises which are colorful, wonderful and attractive, I will not dwell on unhappy things, although I don’t buy them. Also once I have spare time, I prefer to go shopping .It is great thing to do without stress and argument. I can look at which I really want to see and buy. Finally, I might get something.

I can buy something which I exactly want and get some unexpected in stores. While I am purchasing some merchandise in stores I can touch them in person, and then make a better decision that could avoid impulse buying. Sometimes I can get something unexpected, but they are pretty right for me, but I never get them before.

I really enjoy shopping in stores rather than online shopping. It has been part of my life; some of my friends say that you are addicted to shopping. However, I like to do that.

No comments: