Friday, April 10, 2009

Jason Feng: Internet Shopping


Shopping online has become more and more common nowadays. Many people prefer shopping on the Internet, but others still do their shopping in stores. I enjoy both shopping on the Internet and in store.

I would like to purchase such commodities as books, software, CDs and DVDs on the Internet. It is very convenient to buy and use such kind of commodities on the Internet. I just click the items and pay them online; the online stores would transfer those books or music to my computer through internet in a few minutes. Moreover, I could transfer those books and music to my laptop or cell phone, or even to my car. Therefore, I can enjoy those books and music everywhere I go. Besides, it’s an ecological way of shopping such kind of commodities, because we can save a huge amount of paper, plastic and other materials what those commodities are made from; therefore, this kind of shopping could conserve trees, forest and other natural resource, and help to conserve our nature environment eventually.

On the other hand, when I shop for concrete commodities such as clothes, shoes and furniture, I would like to shop in stores. The invincible advantage of shopping in stores is that I can see and touch those items I want to buy, and I can try them before I pay the money. I can try on the clothes and shoes, and see how they look on me and how they fit me. I do enjoy such kind of shopping in department stores and shopping malls, and it is a great pleasure for me.

Both kind of shopping are enjoyable. I will shop both on the Internet and in stores in the coming future.

No comments: